Day 81: Random Orbits, RON FUCKING SWANSON!!
I got this shirt on April 10th 2011 in Tuscon Arizona, in a parking lot, at like 10 in the morning. I made Random Orbits open their trailer and dig out one of these shirts so I could buy it, because I had neglected to purchase it the previous 4 nights we had spent together and we were about to go our separate ways!
In April of 2011 my band squeezed into a tiny mini van with our friends the Albert Square and played 2 shows in southern California, and Way Out West Fest in Arizona. All of those shows happened to be with Random Orbits, Bastards of Young and Success, so naturally we were all best buds by Sunday morning when I bought this shirt. They gave me a discount, I think I paid $10 instead of $12!
This shirt is awesome because it has Ron Swanson a character from the show Parks and Recreation on it. He is a total badass, and he is the best character on the show. They didn’t have my size so I bought a bigger one and altered it to fit me, because I’m PUNX.
Danny this is the best band shirt I’ve ever seen.
- honeybadgerdoesnotcare likes this
- tri-dentthathoe reblogged this from toomanyteeshirts
- youthinkyouresodamnfunny reblogged this from toomanyteeshirts and added:
- mondosmusicbox likes this
- eddietheyeti likes this
- jaake reblogged this from toomanyteeshirts and added:
- toomanyteeshirts posted this